Sunday, September 30, 2007

ugh the jetlag

Last night was miserable, slept in the afternoon and was up all night.. at around 7am after talking to Missy in the US, I went and had breakfast (great bacon), and went back to the room, popped a benadryl and slept till 4:45.. went to the gym and worked out for about 45 minutes, took a shower, had some dinner, once again heavenly Indian food and went back to the room.

Occupied my time with Flickr, and then went on to doing some work, hell, its Sunday, but I am in Bangalore for work so I will work my ass off. Talked to Missy and my mom and read an email from my other soon too be mom. Writing some before I try and knock off too bed. I'm out of benadryl, so will have to do it naturally. Please let me not have a crazy night.

No comments: