Saturday, January 12, 2008

boring life


I don't know what my problem has been recently. I really love my job, and then I get home and I go crazy. Not really getting things done that I need to IRL. I guess I am just working too much and it leaves me with less ability to cope in the rest of my life. I was given the title of "tech lead", by my manager but its nothing official and no raise yet, though I hope its good because we have focals. I also end up sitting on the couch in front of my computer too much.

I never finished my tale of adventure for Asia; needless to say I made it back in one piece though my stomach certainly became unadjusted to my diet in the USA.

Life in San Francisco plods along in the same usual pattern for me, I go to my concerts, I juggle but not enough, been focussing on pins recently, distracting me from my inability to do 7 :-D. We got our tickets for all the SF Jazz Spring season shows we want to go to. Missy is off to Paris a few days next week. I might get off my ass and finish some of the things I meant to finish last year .. hahahaha.

Bought myself an Onkyo 805 receiver, sounds great also got a PS3. Need to get some new speakers.

No comments: