Thursday, October 18, 2007

a song as I leave - to the tune of "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm in my hotel in Bangalore
I hate to pack up and leave but I have to

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane,
this leg is economy
I hate how uncomfortable the seats are

Well the food was spicy, I ate it all
the meat was scarce, I ate dal
I didnt get food poisoning

Well I'm leaving on a jet plane
Seoul, Korea is my next stop
Oh babe, Cant wait to eat some meat

Well Bangalore is boring, a dismal place
I bought some crap, and made some friends
Oh please, I hope I can come back here next year
Cause work is tough and business globally
is a challenge, but I stepped up nobly
they should double my pay, I'll move to bangalore!!

Well Im leaving on a jet plane,
this trip was not a lot of pain,
cant wait to see Seoul and Taipei.

Well soon I'll be in San Francisco,
Home at last with my Missy
already I can see her smiling face

The rain and cold will welcome me,
the traffic though bad in comparison is paltry
thank the lord I dont live in a 3rd world country.

WELL IM LEAVING ON A JET PLANE.
THANK THE LORD MY LAST LEG IS BIZNESS CLASS.

1 comment:

melissa said...

safe travels!